Akurat D-Soft 8 Studio Kit
Ce produit n'est plus en stock
Avertissement : Derniers articles en stock !
782,00 € HT
938,40 € TTC
Le produit a été ajouté avec succès.
Version with an extension of G - D8G is additionally equipped with a +/- G adjustment that allows tuning of the hue of light to the vision of the operator or to the ambient.
Excellent photometric performance D-SOFT owes to the use of advanced materials for the construction of the optical system. It consists of a diffusion film of a high permeability and the structure of micro-lenses placed in front of LEDs, whereas the low-lossy reflector of a high diffusion is located behind the diodes. Proper combination of these materials guarantee beautiful soft light with a high intensity.
Control panel and user memory in D8
In the back of D8 there is a control panel consisting of buttons for device operation, a display for indicating current percent brightness setting and current colour temperature expressed in kelvins, diodes signalling the operation mode, battery seats (optional) and mains power supply socket. Controllers of D8 lights have a non-volatile memory for three panel presets that include brightness and colour temperature settings. Calling the presets from individual memory units is done by pressing the related memory buttons; storing a preset requires holding the chosen button pressed for a while. Indicators found next to the buttons signal the use of memory.
Control panel in D8G
D8G control panel consists of buttons for device operation, and a display for indicating current percent brightness setting, current colour temperature expressed in kelvins and additionally the +/- G correction value. The driver allows the +/- G correction in 127 steps. Zero on the display means no correction, +63 represents the maximum shift of hue towards green, - 63 represents the maximum shift of hue towards purple.
The reporter kits of D8 and D8G are equipped with adapters for powering the light from 14.4 V batteries with a V-Mount bracket. The controller of the device is equipped with a battery state tester. Current battery voltage is indicated with an accuracy of 0.1 V. The device signals low battery by flashing indicators.
Key features of D8 lights
- Beautiful strong soft light
- Possibility of +/- G hue correction (D8G only)
- No flickering effect, suitable for illuminating locations and sets filmed in slow motion at any frame rate
- Stepless colour temperature adjustment capability as well as switching between standard daylight and tungsten colour temperature settings
- Freely adjustable brightness (0-100%)
- DMX512 signal control capability (option)
- Several indications: current colour temperature in K, per cent brightness, +/-G correction, battery voltage
- Non-volatile user settings memory
- Can be powered by the V-Lock type battery
- High efficiency and low operating temperature
- Aluminum housing
- Highly robust, resistant to shocks and moisture
- Long service life
- Intuitive operation
|Illuminance at distance (LUX)|
|D8||100W||daylight||3 000||2 200||1 010||670||470||317|
|Tungsten||2 540||1 830||930||580||425||270|
|D32||400W||daylight||11 400||8 500||4 400||2 800||2 080||1 370|
|Tungsten||10 300||7 500||3 900||2 500||1 850||1 200|