Metabones Canon EF to Micro 4/3 - Speed Booster XL T
2 produit(s) en stock
Avertissement : Derniers articles en stock !
748,80 € TTC
624,00 € HT
Le produit a été ajouté avec succès.
The new Speed Booster XL 0.64x reduces the full-frame crop factor of the Panasonic GH4 from 2.0x to 1.28x, thus effectively transforming these cameras into APS-H format. When the GH4 is used in Cinema 4k video mode the horizontal full frame crop factor is reduced from 2.34x to 1.50x, thus effectively transforming the GH4 into a super-35 format 4k cine camera. In addition, the speed of any attached lens is increased by 11/3 stops, with a maximum output aperture of f/0.80 when an f/1.2 lens is used. For example, a 50mm f/1.2 becomes a 32mm f/0.80, which is the fastest aperture available for full size Micro Four Thirds format.
- Increase maximum aperture by 11/3 stops
- Increase MTF.
- Makes lens 0.64x wider.
- Build-in electronics to control lens aperture.
- The lens aperture is set by the controls on the camera body.
- Powered by camera body. no external power source required.
- High performance 32-bit processor and efficient switched-mode power supply.
- The interior is painted with flocking coating to further reduce the internal reflection.
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins and Photo Clam ball heads.
- Support Panasonic GH4, GH3, G3, G5, G6, G10, GF3, GF5, GF6, GX1, Olympus E-PL7, Blackmagic Cinema Camera with Micro Four Thirds mount**, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera***
|Supported||Not supported ;|
Image stabilization (IS) lenses
Electronic manual focusing (e.g. EF 85/1.2L II and discontinued EF 50/1.0L)
EXIF (focal length, aperture, zoom range)
Distance and zoom display on camcorders (see note 1)
Contax N mount lenses modified to Canon EF by Conurus (see note 2)
Contax 645 NAM-1 adapter modified to Canon EF by Conurus (see note 2)
Sigma, Tamron and Tokina lenses in Canon EF mount (see note 2)
External 5 Volt power supply (see note 6)
EF-S lenses (some EF-S lenses may need modification)
Lens correction such as peripheral shading, CA and distortion
Focus confirmation "chip" (e.g. Dandelion)
M42 screw mount adapters (see note 4)
Stacking non-Metabones/non-Conurus mount adapters on top (see note 5 and list of lenses which require modification below.)
Lens: ;Tamron SP 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II VC
The Speed Booster XL 0.64x is similar to the Blackmagic-specific 0.64x BMCC Speed Booster (MB_SPEF-BMCC-BM1), but has been completely re-designed to meet the following requirements:
- The working distance has increased by 1mm to permit use on the Panasonic GH4 and a number of other Micro Four Thirds cameras without touching the flexible outer cover of the camera's shutter mechanism.
- The optics are optimized for a standard Micro Four Thirds filter stack thickness of 4mm rather than the 2.4mm found in Blackmagic cameras.
- The image circle diameter has been increased to 21.63mm so that the full 17.3mm x 13mm Four Thirds format is covered. This has been achieved while maintaining unusually high image quality over the 17.4mm image circle used by the Panasonic GH4 in its Cinema 4k video mode.
Note that many of the Red-coded cameras actually do function, but there is a minor interference with the protective shutter cover. Although slight contact with the shutter cover appears to have no effect on the functioning or cosmetics of either the camera or the Speed Booster we cannot support these combinations due to possible risk of damage.
|Crop Factor for Full Micro Four Thirds format||1.28x|
|Crop Factor with GH4 in Cinema 4k (4096 x 2160) Video Mode:||1.5x|
|Maximum Output Aperture||f/0.80 (with f/1.2 lens attached)|
|Rectilinear Distortion||< 0.8%|
|Length Reduction||6.2 mm|
|Camera Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Image Format||17.3 mm x 13.0 mm (full Micro Four Thirds format)|