Metabones Nikon to Micro 4/3 - Speed Booster XL 0.64x
Sur commande : Expédition sous 3 à 21 jours
Avertissement : Derniers articles en stock !
552,00 € TTC
460,00 € HT
Le produit a été ajouté avec succès.
- Industry's best aperture ring covers a 8-stop range, clearly indicating actual number of f-stops. No more guesswork! (Patent pending).
- Compatible to both Nikkor G lens & F lens (include non-AI & AI lens mounts).
- Increase maximum aperture by 1 1/3 stops.
- Increase MTF.
- Makes lens 0.64x wider.
- Click-less manual G aperture ring.
- Support Panasonic GH4, GH3, G3, G5, G6, G10, GF3, GF5, GF6, GX1, Olympus E-PL7, Blackmagic Cinema Camera with Micro Four Thirds mount and Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera.
- Optics designed by Caldwell Photographic in the USA (patent pending).
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, Photo Clam ball heads.
|Supported||Not supported ;|
Image stabilization (IS) lenses
Electronic manual focusing (e.g. EF 85/1.2L II and discontinued EF 50/1.0L)
EXIF (focal length, aperture, zoom range)
Distance and zoom display on camcorders (see note 1)
Contax N mount lenses modified to Canon EF by Conurus (see note 2)
Contax 645 NAM-1 adapter modified to Canon EF by Conurus (see note 2)
Sigma, Tamron and Tokina lenses in Canon EF mount (see note 2)
External 5 Volt power supply (see note 6)
EF-S lenses (some EF-S lenses may need modification)
Lens correction such as peripheral shading, CA and distortion
Focus confirmation "chip" (e.g. Dandelion)
M42 screw mount adapters (see note 4)
Stacking non-Metabones/non-Conurus mount adapters on top (see note 5 and list of lenses which require modification below.)
Lens: ;Tamron SP 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II VC
The Speed Booster XL 0.64x is similar to the Blackmagic-specific 0.64x BMCC Speed Booster (MB_SPNFG-BMCC-BM1), but has been completely re-designed to meet the following requirements:
- The working distance has increased by 1mm to permit use on the Panasonic GH4 and a number of other Micro Four Thirds cameras without touching the flexible outer cover of the camera's shutter mechanism.
- The optics are optimized for a standard Micro Four Thirds filter stack thickness of 4mm rather than the 2.4mm found in Blackmagic cameras.
- The image circle diameter has been increased to 21.63mm so that the full 17.3mm x 13mm Four Thirds format is covered. This has been achieved while maintaining unusually high image quality over the 17.4mm image circle used by the Panasonic GH4 in its Cinema 4k video mode.
Although the Speed Booster XL 0.64x has extra clearance compared to the 0.64x BMCC Speed Booster, there are still a number of Micro Four Thirds cameras that are not supported due to mechanical clearance issues. This is summarized in the table below, which is color-coded so that Green means the camera is supported and Red means the camera is not supported.
Note that many of the Red-coded cameras actually do function, but there is a minor interference with the protective shutter cover. Although slight contact with the shutter cover appears to have no effect on the functioning or cosmetics of either the camera or the Speed Booster we cannot support these combinations due to possible risk of damage.
|Crop Factor for Full Micro Four Thirds format||1.28x|
|Crop Factor with GH4 in Cinema 4k (4096 x 2160) Video Mode:||1.5x|
|Maximum Output Aperture||f/0.80 (with f/1.2 lens attached)|
|Rectilinear Distortion||< 0.8%|
|Length Reduction||6.2 mm|
|Camera Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Image Format||17.3 mm x 13.0 mm (full Micro Four Thirds format)|